You’re currently a contact in our database as you’ve subscribed our newsletter, enquired about our services or registered for an event. Please read this privacy notice ("Notice") carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
This Notice explains how your Personal Data are collected, used, and disclosed by CBRA Genomics. It also tells you how you can access and update your Personal Data and make certain choices about how your Personal Data are used.
- PERSONAL DATA
CBRA Genomics will only collect data that is voluntarily disclosed and submitted by you and that you authorise to collect, store, process and/or manage according to this policy. You may refuse to grant any authorisation for data collection, storage, processing and/or management and you may withdraw any previous granted consent at any time. We provide users the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing lists through an ‘’unsubscribe’’ button which is available at the bottom of emails.
CBRA Genomics will use your personal data only if you have explicitly given your permission to do so, and for the purpose for which you have given permission. CBRA Genomics may also use your personal data if we are legally obliged to process the data; or if it is necessary in the public interest or for a legitimate purpose. CBRA Genomics will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected online or offline.
Data about persons who are minors and sensitive personal data (e.g. health information or bank account information’s) are always treated as confidential and never made public. CBRA Genomics will not share your personal information with others, and all information is to be kept confidential unless explicit consent to share is given by the user.
CBRA Genomics uses various security technologies and measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, use, loss or publication. Those measures include secure data networks that are protected by password protection systems.
CBRA Genomics’ security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. Only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our contacts. Our databases are located in the European Union.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The following is a brief summary of data subject rights. As the data subject, you have the right to:
- Access and get a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Correct the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Erasure of your personal data;
- Limit the processing of your personal data;
- Oppose the processing of your personal data at any time;
- Withdraw the consent;
- File a complaint to competent data protection authorities if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
These rights can be exercised by sending Us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at CBR Genomics, Biocant Parque Tecnológico, Núcleo 04, Lote 3, 3060-197, Cantanhede, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected.
Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Please note that, in certain circumstances, We will not be able to delete your Personal Data without also deleting your user account. We may be required to retain some of your Personal Data after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your Personal Data to satisfy our business needs.
Where available, our Websites have a dedicated feature through which you can review and edit the Personal Data that you have provided. Please note that We require our registered consumers to verify their identity (e.g. login ID/email address, password) before they can access or make changes to their account information. This helps prevent unauthorised access to your account.
If you have questions about our privacy practices, you may contact us at the above address or by emailing.
- COOKIES/SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES, LOG FILES AND WEB BEACONS
When you interact with our site and email newsletters, certain information about your use of our sites and interaction with our email newsletters is automatically collected. This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include your transaction history, and your web log information, how you search for our sites, the websites you click on from our sites or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device (e.g., IP address, MAC address, browser version, etc.).
- Log Files. We collect information in the form of log files that record website activity and gather statistics about your browsing habits. These entries are generated automatically, and help Us to troubleshoot errors, improve performance and maintain the security of our Websites.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that deliver a graphic image on a web page or in an email for the purpose of transferring data back to Us. The information collected via web beacons will include information such as IP Address, as well as information about how you respond to an email campaign (e.g. at what time the email was opened, which links you click on in the email, etc.). We will use web beacons on our Websites or include them in e-mails that We send to you. We use web beacon information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to, site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising, email auditing and reporting, and personalisation.
- CHANGES TO OUR NOTICE
If We change the way We handle your Personal Data, We will update this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.
- DATA CONTROLLERS & CONTACT
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact Us at email@example.com or please call +351 231 410 905.
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way We manage Personal Data (including a complaint that We have breached your rights under applicable privacy laws).